Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thrifty finds # 11 - An emerging obsession

A recent thrifting trip resulted in a few rather decent pieces of vintage costume jewelry for my new Etsy shop.  I'm being drawn to vintage brooches for some inexplicable  reason recently (well, apart from the fact that they're just delicious of course!)...
A couple of them had backstamps/signatures on them. My inquisitive mind being what it is I settled down with the laptop and a cup of hot chocolate and did some googling. Vintage costume jewelery is a whole new, interesting and delicious world to explore!! I have to confess to a new addiction forming....

3 comments :

  1. I love the central brooch. Is it jade or am I way way off? Also, do you have any tips on how to get followers. You're blog is fantastic, and I love every single post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. I love the leaf in particular. I'll have to keep an eye on your shop...

    Oh by the way, I LOVE the necklace you sent me. I wore it the other day and got lots of compliments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tilly
    I think the leaf is my particular favourite too!
    So glad you like the necklace. It's a really lovely piece. Congrats on winning it again. ;)
    Px

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line...