Monday, March 21, 2011

Me Made March - Week 3 Round up

This week has been a bit hit and miss on the photography front. As mentioned, LT was sick this week and then hurrah, I caught it too. So putting my face on and facing the camera dropped down my list of priorities on some days. I think my fellow MMM participants would understand!
Sorry for the grumpy face in the first photo!! Refashioned skirts in the first 2 photos and a refashioned tunic in the last one. (I am in love with those trousers. They're from Ghost and cost me £7 last weekend in a Windsor charity shop. I know! Ghost! They are ridiculously comfy and go really well with my leather and canvas brogues, which I also LOVE but don't go with an awful lot!) On the "absent" days I did indeed throw on some refashioned garments, but trust me, you would not have wanted to be subjected to photos of me on those days! ;)

In other news, at least Elliott is feeling better! It's funny, but when he's been ill he seems to go right to the opposite end of the "hyper" spectrum as soon as he's feeling better. It's like he has this uncontainable joy at feeling better and has to express it by galloping around the house at full speed all day, just because he can again...
 He's become somewhat obsessed with puzzles and we ended up doing all of his puzzles one after another the other day until they practically covered the whole of the lounge floor. You can really tell in the second photo that he's been really poorly, from the shadows under his eyes, poor thing! He decided that he should cover himself and his nappy in the stickers from his CBeebies magazine. Fetching huh? (As long as those don't translate to the same number of tattoos when he's older!) That last picture just really made me giggle. He's got a thing for keys and keyholes and sticking stuff in them. It just looks like Iggle Piggle is absailing down our door...

6 comments :

  1. What a blond haired cutie, he is getting big. My son was obsessed with puzzles too and now is accelerated in math, they are connected somehow according to our Dr. You may have a math whiz on your hands. Love your outfits, they have an artistic flare to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey VG, thank you! That's really interesting actually,because J's other son is a math whizz. Elliott is amazing with his puzzles. He's only just 2 but he's doing puzzles way past his age. He just seems to be able to picture how it all goes together. But then I'm impressed and amazed by everything he does, lol!
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the touch of color in your belt on day 16! I also like the tunic on day 19 - it is very flattering. And that little one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are all feeling better! Your little guy is such a cutie pie! Love the photo with all of the stickers! And I always love your styling! I think the first pic is great, and I love the outfit- looks cozy, but not hot. Ugh- it is already starting to heat up around here. I don't know if I'm ready for the heat....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Annabelle, glad you spotted it!! Although if I hadn't told you you could very well have missed it, lol! It's a start!
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Abi, bet it gets REALLY hot where you are. That must be draining at times. We've had a couple of mild bright days but again this morning, as I write, it's overcast, dull and drizzling with rain. Great for the garden though!
    Px

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line...