Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting around...

I think it's fair to say that I have the refashioning bug. There's definately something fun and slightly addictive about seeing past the frumpy shapes and dodgy details of a thrifted "horror" and finding the hidden gem. At least that's what I hope to do, (with varying degrees of success)! There are some ah-ma-zing refashioners and recyclers out there. Just take a look through the Project Restyle Flickr pool or the archives of the newly formed Refashion Co-op to see what I mean. How chuffed was I then, when li'l ole P, got a li'l mention here!

3 comments :

  1. I saw you on Beautiful Mess! How exiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahay, you're famous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Thing!!!! You are a refashioning ninja! you create amazing things from stuff I'd foolishly pass up. I'm thinking June 25th for the Brighton meetup, I'll post about it in the week when I get my head together a bit more than it currently is.

    Mwah!
    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...

Blogging tips