- I love this idea for a ladder repurposed as a magazine holder/bookcase
- I'm keeping an eye out for an old plate rack to turn into a space saving book "shelf" for Elliott's books
- Baking sheets + spray paint + magnets for bright and cheerful magnetic notice boards. Ingenious!
- A thrifty way to create your own collection of milk glass
- This pendant light shade would be easy peasy to recreate as it is. But how quirky would it be made by repurposing vintage wooden rulers or even an old wooden venetian blind
- This is such a cosy and personal patchwork throw made from old flannel shirts or woolen jumpers
- This headboard makes stylish and decorative use of salvaged wood strips
- I just love this cover of this notebook. I'm cooking up ways to create this using textiles and embroidery.