Monday, March 11, 2013

Stop Press! The Refashioners is back!

Oh, yes!!! That's right!! it's back!! May I present to you, The Refashioners 2013...

This year, starting on 3rd June, there will be not one, but TWO weeks of fabulous and inspiring posts from some fabulous and inspiring bloggers from around the blogosphere. Just check out this years line up:


Zoe - So Zo...
Dixie - Dixie DIY
Lauren - Lladybird
Tasha - By Gum By Golly
Sally - Charity Shop Chic

Ammended 12/03: Also Liz - Cotton & Curls


Oh and little ole me! Hello!

Sooooo, pop the dates in your diaries peops! You are not going to want to miss this! And spread the word and share the fun with your readers too (only if you want to that is!) Feel free to grab the code for one of the buttons below (2 sizes) and add it to your side bar :)

300px Wide:
The Refashioners

The Refashioners

350px Wide:
The Refashioners

The Refashioners


Watch this space! Eeeeep! I'm so excited about this one....!


7 comments :

  1. Eeeep, ridiculously excited about this!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaahhhh so excited about this too!!! Feeling ridiculously flattered to be among such prestigious company... Last years Refashioners was a HUGE inspiration so am (im)patiently awaiting Mr Postman to see what Miss P has in store for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh exciting! I just started following your blog so "missed" the Refashioners the first time around. (I read the archives)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to catch it after on my Google reader-- I'll be a little preoccupied for those two weeks with getting married and going on my honeymoon! But I am glad you brought this back for a second year, it was a lot of fun to follow last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Very exciting. I can't wait to see what you have sent me and to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited and honored to be taking part in this with such awesome ladies! It's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you...

Blogging tips