Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Instagram Crush...

I've recently discovered a bit of a love affair with instagram. Why it's taken me so long, I don't know! But it kinda suits me. Every day there are the little things that I see that I think are cute, funny, interesting, joyous, or that sum up a moment, a day, a feeling....
and for me instagram is proving a perfect way to capture little snapshots of daily life that collectively form a photographic patchwork that I can look back on and go "oh yeah! that was cool/lovely/beautiful/funny! I remember that day :)"...
...anyway, I haven't been able to post to this blog as much as I used to since I started full time gainful employment .That's not to say there aren't several posts in the works! Snapshots of them appear daily on my instagram account and will eventually appear on here once I get to writing them up...

But in the meantime, if you fancy stopping by and saying hi on instagram (missing you guys!) then you can find me here

8 comments :

  1. I've only recently got into Instagram too and am now kind of addicted! I'm following you already and am enjoying your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen :) What's your username?
      Px

      Delete
  2. I love instagram too, but struggle with Twitter! I have just started following you (that sounds stalkerish!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same on the twitter vs instagram debate...after all a picture speaks a thousand words (which is way better than the character limit on twitter!) Stalking you too ;)

      Delete
  3. I've just been looking at your instagram feed and realise that I must live quite close to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I am in Burnham on Crouch...you Essex as well?

      Delete
    2. Yep, Bradwell but I have spent a lot of time in Burnham over the years. It's a small world!

      Delete
  4. Instagram is the best! Always so full of pretty and inspiration. Plus I love how it acts as a behind he scenes look into my favorite blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line...